Show your child how to activate the water flow by pressing the goggled face. This will create an endless safe stream of water without effecting bathtub water level or temperature.
Teach child how turn water flow on and off by himself, teaching him cause and effect.Let your baby enjoy the endless stream of water! Experience the steady flow of water on his hands or fill and pour water from the cup exploring the concept of full versus empty. Check out the crazy finger sprinkler for cool water squirts too!
Let your baby enjoy the endless stream of water! Experience the steady flow of water on his hands or fill and pour water from the cup exploring the concept of full versus empty. Check out the crazy finger sprinkler for cool water squirts too!
Teach baby to recognize colors and shapes. Develop baby’s cognitive and eye-hand coordination ability by fitting the 3 different colored shapes onto the spinning sorter. Talk about shapes and colors. Create water experiments with the colorful spinning action of the spinning gear. Talk about the gear and how it works. Discover how missing shapes effect the spinning process.
Demonstrate the different water effects of each cup. Encourage your baby to swap and change the cups and discover the different water effects. Experiment with each of the cups when held by baby or when placed in cup holder.
- A battery operated bath spout that easily attaches and draws water from the tub creating an endless stream without wasting water or worrying about hot water burns from the bath tap.
- Supports STEM by introducing children to sorting, constructing and putting physics into play with spinning gear movement.
- Boosts fine motor skills and hand eye coordination while promoting reasoning and problem solving as children create moving experiments with spinning, colorful action.
- 3 interchangeable, brightly colored bath cups work with spout to create different water effects for spraying, straining and floating fun.
- More than 10 different water activities engage little ones in learning while playing in the tub!
- Easy for kids to operate. Especially designed for small hands.
- Swiveling arm holds the bath cups - for playing, stacking and storage
Offers a variety of ways to play and learn through water play:
- Teaches the basic properties of physics.
- Promotes sensory development.
- Spinning sorter teaches how gears work and that spinning one will spin the next.
- Hones thinking skills and problem solving.
- Develops fine motor skills, accuracy and hand-eye coordination.
- Introduces baby to put & take play, colors, shapes, sorting and more.