Our award-winning Pop-Up™ Booster is a light, portable and upholstered booster that pops open to become a sturdy, comfy seat when you need it – and folds completely flat when you don’t. Simply slip one in your bag, store it in a drawer at your parents’ place, or if you are a restaurant, keep a few under the counter.
In the early days there were no booster seats, and we used to sit on the Yellow Pages. Seeing our kids play with Pop-Up books, we wondered: instead of sitting on the book, can we not have a little sofa pop out of the book?
Inspired by the Asian art of paper folding, the incredibly strong origami structure withstands 20,000 impacts of 75 kg to meet even the toughest safety adult furniture standards (EN1728:2012 clause 6.17). It’s featherlight - just 950g - and fits almost all chair designs. To open the Pop-Up™ Booster pull the red ring and it locks instantly into the sturdy three-dimensional structure. To close simply unlock and fold it back.
It’s almost magic. Olive oil or tomato sauce on the menu?
A quick wipe and Pop-Up™ Booster is good as new, thanks to a stain, abrasion and odour-proof finish new to baby products. It’s REACH and CPSIA compliant to guarantee it’s free from any harmful substances. A simple, effective seat cover protects the chair from messy eaters and dirty shoes. The harness is also removable, so you can throw it in the wash.
What works at home doesn’t work for restaurants or hotels. Hard-to-maintain bulky highchairs and cheap plastic boosters deliver a downgrading experience, obstruct staff and clash with the interior. Pop-Up™ Booster takes up no more space than a menu when folded and the second it’s needed, it pops open to delight the guests.
The staff can focus on pampering all guests – even the littlest ones. At last, the plastic clutter in the corner can make way for that extra table. Pop-Up™ Booster has been awarded with 16 international design awards, including the iF design Award 2018 and the Red Dot Design Award 2018. Pop-Up™ Booster is has also won the Good Design Award and is part of the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design’s Permanent Design Collection.
● Locks instantly into a safe, sturdy 3D structure
● Withstands 20,000 impacts of 75kg
● Foldable booster to the size of book
● Ultra-light: only 950 g
● Stain, abrasion, odour-proof finish
● For kids from approx. 6m
● Removable 5-point that becomes a 3-point harness
● Comfy padded seat and backrest
● Fits almost all adult chairs
● The bag converts into a cover to protect seats
● Width 30.0cm / 11.8 inches
● Depth 27.5cm / 10.8 inches
● Height 3.5cm / 1.4 inches
● Width 30.0cm / 11.8 inches
● Depth 28.0cm / 11.0 inches
● Height 27.0cm / 10.6 inches
● Booster Safety Norm US: ASTM F2640
● Booster Safety Norm EU: EN16120: 2012+A1:2014
● Furniture Safety Norm: EN1728:2012 clause 6.17
● Free of Harmful Substances: REACH, CPSIA,
Free Shipping for UAE orders above AED 250
Money back guarantee
Fast & reliable support